Saturday, September 3, 2011

So... No.1 Jellybean, eh?

Dear readers,
How can PINK Jellybean claim to be number one jellybean? I thought we were equals in this?
Anyways, sorry to start with a moan. It's just I get insanely jealous of everything if I think about it too long… Or insanely proud, just hearing the name of my parents hometown from someone who lives there makes my puff up and say, "Oh! My mum was born there!"
Mnm… I probarbly didn't phrase that too well! I sound really arrogant. I'm not usually like this, I'm just slightly hyper from all those blue skittles that I just ate. Did you know that no food is naturally blue? You probably did. Anyway: the topic I was going to do in this post is… The true nerd.
As you may or may not know, right now, it is considered fashionable to be a 'nerd.' But what is a nerd?
Unfortunately for those of you who don't like suspense, this is full of it… As my Pot Noodle is ready, I will end this post… by asking you what you think a nerd is… then, on the 30th of September, I will write another post… About the true nerd...
Got to go, Pot Noodle is waiting,
But for the time being, goodbye, and don't forget to turn your ketchup bottle on it's head. (No on yours!)
Yours randomly,
Orange JellyBean

No comments:

Post a Comment