Thursday, October 13, 2011

All Things Must Pass...

Ahh...
Good old superstitious Pink Jellybean...
Easily freaked out... Especially by her iPod!
So, I thought I'd better try her "iPod Shuffle Test..." what a joke!?
Or so I thought...
It seems that my iPod is actually very awesome. (Thank you Steve.)
Here are the answers that I got...
1. What’s your motto?
Save the World (Swedish House Mafia)
2. What do your friends think of you?
Every Teardrop is A Waterfall (Coldplay)
3. What do you think about a lot?
Last Friday Night (Katy Perry)
4. What do you think of your friends?
Broken Record (Katy B)
5. What do you think about the person that you like?
Don't Hold Your Breath (Nicole Scherzinger)
6. What is your life story?
Born This Way (Lady Gaga)
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Notorious (The Satudays)
8. What do you think when you see the person that you like?
Price Tag (Jessie J)
9. What do your parents think of you?
Cocaine (Eric Clapton)
10. What will they play at your wedding?
Heart of Glass (Blondie)
11. What will they play at your funeral?
The A Team (Ed Sheeran)
12. What’s your hobby/interest?
Bounce (Calvin Harris & Kelis)
13. Whats your biggest secret?
Ambitions (Joe McElderry)
14. What do you think of your friends?
We R Who We R (Ke$ha)
15. What’s the worst thing that could happen?
Guilt (Nero)
16. How will you die?
Gummy Bear (Gummy Bear Inc.)
17. What is the one thing that you regret?
Instant Karma (John Lennon)
18. What makes you laugh?
Wonderman (Tinie Tempah Feat. Ellie Goulding)
19. What makes you cry?
Cold Turkey (John Lennon)
20. Will you ever get married?
Only Girl In the World (Rihanna)... that's a no.. I guess?
21. What scares you the most?
One Foot Boy (Mika)
22. Does anybody like you?
E.T (Katy Perry Feat. Kayne West)
23. If you could go back in time, what would you change?
Life In the Fast Lane (The Eagles)
24. What hurts right now?
Hollywood (Michael Bublé)
25. Will you ever love someone?
Under Pressure (Queen) - I saw this question on another website, shuffled my iPod, and the answer was too good to resist!
26. Who will kill me?
Mr. Blue Sky (ELO) - This one was on the website too! :)
27. Will I ever get far in life?
RIding Solo (Jason Derulo) - This too..
28. What was high school like?
Sweat (Snoop Dogg & David Guetta) - What can I say? This is addictive! :)
29. Will I ever have kids?
California Gurls (Katy Perry & Snoop Dogg) - Ditto. Yikes though... mini California Gurls? Arrgh!
30. When I next stand in front of a group, I will say...
I want Break Free (Queen) - This is my last one from a random website!
31. What will I post this as?
All Things Must Pass (Paul McCartney)


This has revealed some VERY scary truths!
My iPod knows my motto! (Maybe because I type it EVERYWHERE.)
I will be KILLED by GUMMY BEARS! (Never going near them again!) I'm going to regret Instant Karma... That puts me off being a wannabe Buddhist! And my only friend is E.T?? What happened to Pink Jellybean?
This is genuinely scary stuff...


You guys should all try this.. In fact.. do!
Complete one of these lists and we will post the best ones on our blog... The questions don't have to be from here, but decide on the question BEFORE you shuffle the song!
Email your list to:
brainlessareright@gmail.com


Good luck peoples...
Orange Jellybean :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment