Sunday, October 23, 2011

Meal Deal

Hello-oh!Do you have a hunger for something GOOD to read? Have an Orange Jellybean meal deal!
...
Yeah.
Basically, I'm going to do an all in one!

Bet you didn't know that a blind chameleon can still change its colour to match its surroundings!?
I bet you ALSO didn't know that greenfrogfish23 (strange name!) is the winner of our iPod Shuffle competition! So... I bet you want to hear their results.. Don't you…?

greenfrogfish23:
1. I am...
Grace Kelly

2. Played @ my funeral…
Hold On

3. My love will be…
Bang Bang Bang

4. I will die…
Happy Birthday

5. My friends…
The Flood

6. I'm seen as…
Voldemort is Awesome

7. I help others…
Before I die

8. I say to the world…
Spaceman

9. I feel…
Cooler than Me

10. Wake up In the Morning…
At night

11. I dress up as…
The Search for the Blue Fairy

....
Thanks to greenfrogfish23! We'd love to post them all… but we don't want to bore you guys! Thanks for the loads of other great lists though, so keep them coming! We <3 you guys and your messages!
............
However, on a more serious note, a thought for those affected by the Turkish earthquake. Keep going strong through this horrific experience.

.................
I'd better go,
Be free and live your lives…
Yay!
Orange Jellybean

.......
P.S: Why don't you guys comment?! I know you are all out there- you all keep sending us emails! For those who don't know: brainlessareright@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment